Sunday, December 12, 2010

what makes me fume

Is to be ignored. Intentionally. When it's one time, ok, maayybee they just didn't even think of it. But when it's been a couple of years of the same attitudes, is "being part of the family" not clear, yet? ...it makes me wonder.
Let me give you this scenario:
If called you  and specifically asked you to call me  back with a response, why would you: first of all, not respond until after two months of my original request, and two, when you actually have a response, NOT call me but my husband, instead???
Major *sigh*. This is getting ridiculous. I just don't know how long it will be or how many more times I will let this happen before I blow up and i t  w i l l  g e t  u g l y. Oh because it is not just you, you see, it is ALL of you. The one, the two, the three, and the four. And it just so happens that other people from my family did that before already so this just adds to my frustration with any family. No wonder why I like to be alone, I don't feel welcome in your homes, and yes, it probably is all in my head. I surprise myself when I remember I decided to marry, some of us should stay alone if we can't stand being hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment